Relationship goals: Gotta Catch 'Em All~
~W E L C O M E~
1) I've been on this site since late 2008 and I considered it as my second home ever since!/corny I know
2) My birthday is on January 19 and i share it alongside my younger brother of 5 years.
3) My favorite colors are green, blue and orange.
4) As sociable as I am while I'm online, I'm more introverted offline plus I have social anxiety.
5) I'm a 90s kid.
A ragtag group of ppl whom I consider each as my friends!
My second DA account
Ships I support OTP/BroTP/Borderline OTP:
1) TwiDash (OTP)
2) LemonZap (OTP)
3) RariJack (B-OTP)
4) AppleDash (BroTP)
Ships I'm neutral/okay/borderline ship them:
1) SunLight (O)
2) FlutterDash (O)
3) CheesePie (N)
4) TaviScratch (O/B)
5) FlashShimmer (O/B)
6) SonAria (N)
7) SunDagio (N)
8) StarXie (O)
9) QuibbleDash (B)
10) Spike x Thorax (O)
11) MoonLight (O)
12) TwiPie (O)
13) AppleFlim (O)
14) TwiLuna (O)
15) TwiJack (O/B)
Ships that aren't my cup of tea/not fond of b/c reasons...
1) FlashLight - It was my NoTP for years until it sank so...I guess I don't care as much in general despite I didn't like the idea to give Twilight a love interest.
2) SoarinDash - Used to like it but nah, it's everywhere b/c Soarin' exists just to be Dashie's BF.
3) FlutterCord - I'm no hardcore DisLestia fan yet I'd rather have that than this. Weird enough that someone had already made an ask tumblr about Fluttershy looking after Baby Discord BEFORE the reformation episode ever happen. Either way, this ship reeks of friendship than relationship b/c Discord plays as a clingy best friend.
4) LemonNata - B/C LemonZap is better~ Not but seriousness, it just doesn't click for me plus alot of ppl like the idea of this ship since 1) Lem and Son are fandom waifus and 2) the artist would at times make saucy pics (his art, his decisions).:stumped: Overall I'm not much of a Sonata fan anymore (she is a cute character but frankly I'm not fully invested in her) so yeeeeeah...Lemon's better off with Indigo anyways.
5) Sparity: Don't really hate it but I'm not really invested for it or Spike (AT TIMES). I feel as if it's meant to be one-sided than two-sided, honestly.
6) BlitzDash: No thanks, I'm not a fan of Rule 63 x Canon.
7) SpikeGlimmer/Light: I don't see the appeal with SpikeGlimmer at all...O_o;;; It just seems so random even if they had interacted yet it wasn't anything special. As for SpikeLight...NO.
8) SonDash: Crossover ships ain't my thing
9) ShadowLight/Shimmer: Crossover ships ft. edgy emo hedgehog with an horrible fanbase is also not my thing, I also find it too OoC for Shadow anyways.
10) TwiParker/Spider Man: Nope, both characters are better off being friends.
11) Zak12 x Twilight () - Self-insert Gary Stu OC being shipped with canon main character, yup.
12) Amourshipping () - Words cannot deny on how I feel for this ship as to me, it's ratings' bait to reel in viewers so I honestly never went crazy like every other person. Another reason was that I didn't felt anything natural between Ash and Serena (lol he had way more chemistry with Dawn and dare I say, Misty) so it felt forced.
Stamps and buttons